Bonds House, built ca. 1895 by Mantachie merchant and postmaster James Andrew Bonds, serves as the society's county museum of history. The architecture of this structure reflects the building style of
Housed in this historic building are several archives rooms including the Delmus C. Harden Archives, the George Washington Owens Archives, the Ruth Boren Sheffield Archives and the James Grissom Archives. The building houses artifacts from the early 1800s through the 20th Century.
Located on the grounds of the structure are many